- After registration, the applicants can log-in multiple times with their user name and password and edit/ update their online application forms..
- Admissions OPEN to 5-year BA/BBA LL.B (H), 3-year LLB and 1-year LLM degree programmes on the basis of LSAT—India 2017 exam.
- Before applying to Jindal Global Law School here, you must complete LSAT—India 2017 Exam registration at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- For 5-year BA/BBA LL.B (H) programme: NO admission is given in BA/BBA LL.B (H) programmes without qualifying LSAT—India 2017 exam.
- For 3-year LL.B degree programme: Admission is also given on the basis of Delhi University’s LL.B Entrance Test, 2017 if seats remain available after utilizing LSAT—India 2017 scores.
- For 1-year LL.M programme: Admission is also given on the basis of CLAT—PG 2017 & Delhi University’s LL.M Entrance Test, 2017, if seats remain available after utilizing LSAT—India 2017 scores.
- Applicants of Five-year BA/BBA LL.B (H) programmes are required to make a payment of UG programmes application fees of INR 3000/- (Indian Rupees, Three Thousand Only). Applicants for 3-year LL.B/1-year LL.M programmes are required to make PG programmes application fees of INR 1000/ (Indian Rupees, One Thousand Only). Payment can be made ONLINE through debit /credit card or a Demand Draft* in favour of O.P. Jindal Global University, payable at Sonipat.
*Online Payment should be preferred but if you pay through Demand Draft (DD), please get the DD made before you submit the Online Application Form. Details of DD would be required to be entered during the online application process.
- An applicant need to complete the online form and upload a recent colour photograph.
- After submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to take printout of application form for their own record.
- For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGLS Admissions Office.
- You can check the status of your application on our website. It usually takes 48-72 hours (2-3 working days) to update the status of payment made. Candidates are advised to make application fee payment ONLY ONCE and keep a proof of the payment made (Bank statement/Credit card statement) with them. The online payment made gets updated automatically within 2-3 working days.
- There is NO need to make calls or send mails to check the status of admission application fee payment. Your proof of making payment e.g. bank statement/credit card statement will be accepted. Please understand that your admission to the law school depends upon your LSAT—India score and not on the basis of your application to the law school.
- To apply for scholarship, studentship, Haryna domicile fee concession or any others financial aid, please fill the scholarship form - Click here
- Important Date (LSAT-India 2017)
- Registration Window (Online Payments) : September 14 2016 – May 3, 2017
- Admit Card Release : May 8 - 20, 2017
- LSAT-India 2017 , Test Date : May 21, 2017
- Announcement of Results : June 20, 2017
Every student is urged to note that no donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any of the Graduate or Post Graduate programs being offered at O.P Jindal Global University. Admission is purely based on merit. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.
- We strongly encourage you to visit our campus and interact with our Faculty members and students. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our admission officers at 8930110758, 8930110817, 8396907441 for organizing a campus visit.
© 2012 O.P. Jindal Global University | All rights reserved.